Fields marked with an * are required
Mental Health Practice Information:
Practice Information for Referrals:
If you checked "No" please fill in the following information:
Policies and Agreements
If you need ADA accommodations or have difficulty going up or down stairs, you must discuss your specific needs with Rita before registering.
Online Participants Please Note:
Trainings offered by SageSource are experiential in nature, even those offered online. You will need to gather some basic materials in order to participate. When you register, you will have an opportunity to download or print preparation instructions. Working in the sandtray has the capacity to touch us deeply. This can be particularly challenging in an online environment where participants may be alone in their home or office. Each participant is expected to assess if they have the level of support needed to participate in an online format.
- $250. of your registration fee is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your registration 60 or more days before the training, you may request a refund of the money you have paid, less the $250 deposit.
- If you cancel your registration less than 4 weeks before the first training day you are not eligible for a refund unless I can fill your seat from the waiting list. In that case, you are eligible for a refund less the $250 deposit.
- If SageSource Learning Center has to cancel the training for any reason, you are entitled to a full refund (including the non-refundable registration fee).
- If the training is cancelled due to a natural disaster, SageSource Learning Center will not be liable for costs other than the registration fee.
- Any concerns about your registration are best handled by communicating directly with Rita. Email is best. Rita@learnsandtray.com
Important note: A minimum of 8 attendees are needed to hold a workshop. If you are traveling from out of town, please confirm with Rita that minimum registration requirements have been met before booking any non-refundable travel arrangements.
Absence Policy for Trainings:
By registering for this workshop you are pledging your full participation, which includes being on time each day and staying for the full session. Not all CE-granting organizations allow partial credit, so it is possible that missing any of the training time will cause you to forfeit CE's for the entire workshop. Partial CE certificates will be issued to the fullest extent allowed by the governing bodies. Participants who miss more than one day will not meet the requirements for certification, should they decide to pursue that. There are no refunds for missed days. It will not be possible to join a subsequent training for the days missed.
The goal at SageSource Learning Center is to provide effective learning experiences for all students. If you have a problem with registration-related difficulties, course content, promotional or educational materials, workshop site, facilities, technological resources or any other course-related issues, you are expected to discuss them directly with Rita as soon as possible. All grievances of this nature are addressed via one-on-one conversations aimed at achieving a fair and balanced outcome for all involved.
If you experience difficulty with another training participant, you are expected to address the issue directly with the participant. If the difficulty cannot be resolved directly, you may call on Rita for assistance.